Terms and Conditions for Whoa Studios Promotions
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- Only one entry per person accepted per promotion as per the competition advertisement.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed for publication on Whoa Studios Social Media and Whoa! Studios website. Use of these images and names are for promotional and publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Whoa! Studios is not liable for damages if the prizes are sent by post or courier.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn at Whoa! Studios at 4pm on the 18th April 2018, and the 25th April 2018.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, Whoa Studios reserves the right to redraw the prize. Should this happen, the original winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Whoa Studios Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Whoa Studios Employees and their children are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of Whoa Studios Limited and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Whoa Studios in writing to Whoa! Studios, 8-14 Henderson Valley Rd, Henderson, Auckland 0612.
For inquiries regarding these terms and conditions, please email: email@example.com